What is gainsharing? At our January 7 meeting, Moira Dolan from DC 37 Research and Negotiations discussed the topic, which had been previously discussed by DC 37 Executive Director Henry Garrido in this video. Gainsharing is one way to obtain increased benefits, wages, or both in return for increased productivity. The key issue is how to define productivity. In her presentation to theLocal 768 membership, Ms. Dolan stressed that DC 37 needs concrete examples of increases in productivity in the workplace, ideas from members on how to save money or increase productivity, or better solutions in the workplace that save money.
- About Our Union
- Fitz Reid Explains the Contract Fight
- Get Involved
- Information About the Ebola Virus
- Job Descriptions
- Labor History
- Local 768 on the Radio
- Main Street v. Wall Street
- Using FMLA Leave
- What is a Grievance?
- Where Your Dues Money Goes
- Your Contracts
- Your Newsletter
- Your Representatives
- Your Rights and Benefits
- Your Union Constitution
- Income Inequality is an Unfortunate Name: It’s really a war by the rich against the rest of us.
- Greenhouse: The Mystery of the Vanishing Pay Raise
- Why Is Capital so Much Stronger than Labor?
- Over 25% of men 24-35 Years Old Earned Poverty Wages in 2013
- WIth the Election of de Blasio, an Opportunity to Resolve the Union’s Crisis